Still, it can't hurt and it might help so here goes. My goals for 2010 include the following:
1. Finish reading the Book of Mormon (again).
2. Read 8 novels to the kids. (I stole this goal from my friend Suzanne. Last year 4 of the books I read were books I read to the kids during the summer. So, surely I can double what I did last year, right? Plus Suzanne is going to read her kids 6 books and as long as I'm going to steal the idea I'd better beat it too. Cuz I'm like that. Real competitive.)
3. Go to the temple 10 times.
4. Obviously, I have weight loss goals, but this one I'm not sharing.
5. Work on my presentations to have 2-one hour workshops ready.
6. Finish Beck's baby book.
7. Organize the living room and my bedroom.
8. Keep up the good work with the exercise!
Just because I enjoyed it so much last year, I'm going to track three of these goals on my side bar.