What I've learned on Facebook so far...
1. I'm probably not your friend, I'm just your "friend."
2. The person with the most friends spends the most time on Facebook.
3. People who were not popular in high school can be very popular on Facebook.
4. You have to work hard to avoid weird conversations. Apparently it's not cool to say, "How do I know you?"
5. Nobody cares about your stupid poll.
6. Begin all "share" posts with verbs. For example, type-- got jury duty. Hooray! This will turn out: Jenna got jury duty. Hooray!