I got tagged by my sister-in-law Debbie. Her post is great. Apparently, she had a bit too much fun in Germany...
1. If I stay up too late at night, I get a serious case of the giggles.
2. My vision is extraordinarily bad. My prescription is +.875 in my good eye and +.925 in my bad eye.
3. I have a fantastic memory. Often, I am able to quote conversations almost word for word even years later. I think that would make me a great witness if the occasion ever arose.
4. I have always wanted to serve jury duty, but I've never been called up.
5. I can hardly spell. I work very hard to keep this from my children. I don't what I'd do without my Google Spell Check on my Google toolbar.
6. I've know Wendell for half my life, but we've only been married for 11 years.
7. I am a stickler on certain pronunciations. For example, often rhymes with soften; there's no "T" sound.