My birthday is tomorrow. I love my birthday. LOVE IT!! I'm getting some great presents too. My mom's getting me some clothes that I want and I've tried on. My sisters are getting me something. I have no idea what Wendell's giving me, but I'd be happiest if he just stays within his budget. (Going into your overdraft is NOT a good birthday present.)
Yet, pardon me while I just revel in a bunch of materialistic greed. If I could have anything in the world for my birthday (not including the stuff I know I'm getting), this is what I'd ask for.
1. Wheat grinder. My grandma gave us, like, 200 lbs of wheat, but I have no way to use it.
2. Bundt pan. Doesn't everyone need a bundt pan?
3. 2 Cheap king size pillows to fill the pillow shams on my king size bed.
4. One of those cart thingys that you pull behind your bike with kids in it. I'd love one!
5. A skirt. Or two. I have only 2 skirts right now and I alternate them on Sundays. I'd love a couple more so I could wear a different one every week.