Laurie tagged me and I must now confess 6 weird things that other wise you wouldn't know about me. I've been thinking about this for too long and I don't think the answers are going to get any better, so, drum-roll please.... here are somethings you probably never wanted to know about me.
1. When I'm pregnant (35 weeks now, thank you) I use my bra to stash my keys since my maternity pants have no pockets. I lost my keys in there once, looked for them all day. When the day ended, I took my bra off and my keys hit the floor.
2. My major in college was Broadcast Sales. BYU actually did away with the program my final year. There was this guy from Laos and I who had the Sales emphasis and they let the two of us finish even though they'd done away with it.
3. I was a great student in high school, but completely threw away my scholarship my first semester of college. My GPA when I graduated from high school was a 3.86. I had taken 6 AP classes and passed 5 of the AP tests. (I just couldn't hack AP Chemistry. I passed US History, Biology, European History, Calculus, and English Language.) My first semester at BYU, however, I had a 2.24 and had D's in my Chem 111 Honors and Bio 130. (Read more about Bio 130 in this post.)
4. When I graduated from BYU I received my diploma in my maiden name rather than my married name. I told Wendell that I graduated in spite of him and not because of him. (We were dating a lot during the infamous 2.24 semester.) To make my in-laws happy, I had the reader add my married name when I walked across the stage.
5. I love drinking milk. I will drink as much as 4 cups of milk in a day and never less than 2. I can't imagine a day going by without drinking milk.
6. I have to count when I run water. I count to 12 over and over until the water's the right temperature. I also have to have 5 handfuls of laundry in the dryer--no more.
I did it! 6 random facts that you can now summarily forget. But I can't stop now. I have to tag 6 more people.
Days Like These
Rarely Home Mom
The Everyday Mom
Me and My Boys
These are some fun Mom Blogs so go read!